Friday, January 21, 2011

Ms. Dirty Little Secret

It has been a nice experience to be living in this island for almost 3 years. It is but the life changing part of my life as a kid growing up as a teenager. Well, teenage life isn't as quite easy you think it would be. So, young people who hasn't reach teenage life yet, listen. Yes, I know you would say, "Whatever you say. You're just making me feel bad so that I would not want to grow up" or something. First of all, I am not going to lie to you about teenage life and not even would I lie ever about anything. Anyway, let's make this blog interesting. Shall we?

Alright, hello viewers, bloggers, internet surfers, and whatchevers. My name is Mary Grace Barro, call me Grace please. 16 years old and proud to be a Filipino!!! Yep. I bring that with me. That Pinoy pride in my heart wherever I go. Anyway, you don't need to know too much about me. Let's now proceed to the real blog. Here it goes.

All people undergo circumstances which they may never knew that they are in that situation. Well, I don't know about others but that is how I think life is. We all go through different challenges in life that we may never know when to end and how to be solved. There are many things that we question and always stays unanswered, eh? Well, right now, there are many things that I've been thinking about here in my teenie, tiny brain. One thing is, love. Yes, I said it. Love. Teenagers face this kind of things when they reach this age, I guess because I am in it right now. Now, what love am I talking about? Is it the family love, friendship love, or falling in love? I'm talkin' about falling in love. You would ask why I'm talking about this but here is the story: December 25, 2010. Saturday night. Kannat Garden, swimming pool. I told him that I love him until that day. It was hard doing it so and the timing was hard. A few weeks after, he's never spoken any word, any word about it. It frustrates me a lot. It's been a month now since I've told him that. Through those weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds, I think of him. I always have the urge to just punch him in the face or slap him because he acts like he doesn't care about it but, when every time I see him, those threatening thoughts of mine suddenly turns to how I felt towards him. Though I've tried so many times to hate him as much as I love him, I fail. I still love him, whatever I do. He would never, ever love me as i do. NEVER! As in, never! And after thinking this way, it feels like my world is pulling apart you know. But not too big. Please, do not exaggerate my story. Haii... Maybe I have just been so stupid about it and I wait too much. The sad thing too, he is my best friend. I fell in love with my best friend who just sees me as his sister. =(
Anyway, my solution for this is to not think about it too much but first of all, take it all to God in prayer. He's gonna be in charge of that not you. He'll make it easier for you. So, folks, I challenge you, I'll do the same, take everything to God in prayer.

Goodnight viewers and everyone! It's gettin' late. Happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment